When you start your online business, you need to drive traffic to your website. Most people don’t have the money to pay for advertising and they try to drive traffic with free resources. It doesn’t work. Solo ads work very well, but there’s another way to drive traffic to your web site that you might not know about… actually two ways.
Depending on your budget and the time you have available to work on building your online business, you can drive traffic to your offer by using articles and submitters.
Two of my favorite tools to for generating traffic to my web sites is the Directory Of Ezines by Charlie Page, and Magic Submitter by Alexander Krulik.
This article will list a few ways you can get traffic to your web site, without costing you a lot of time and money.
- Offer free reports and content. Giving away freebies like free reports in the form of a PDF—or short Kindle report—and including your website URL in them is an effective and low cost way of building traffic to your website. When you give something away like that, it’s called a “lead magnet” and you can use it as an incentive for people to give you their email address.You can write some useful short reports with your website link in them and offer those reports for free on a website where you ask visitors to leave their email address before they download the free reports or articles. This means you can give away the report with your URL and also build a list.
- Blog. Blogging is also a very effective way of building traffic to your website. On your blog, you can discuss your website’s products and services, and add some links to your website. You can also answer any questions your prospects and customers may have. By blogging regularly, you will have fresh content that will get your website indexed by search engines and rank high on these search engines. This in turn increases traffic to your website.
- Publish your own newsletter. Having your own newsletter where you offer free tips and content on a regular basis can help to increase traffic to your website. Your newsletter will have links to your website, so many people who will read your newsletter will also visit your website.
- Start a forum related to the products or services you sell on your website. By having a forum on your niche, you establish yourself as an authority in your topic. By answering questions and helping people in your niche on your own forum, you drive traffic to your website since you will have your website URL in your signature in the forum posts.
- Exchange links with other websites that have high popularity (PR) rank. (Yes, this still works to some extent, just know who you’re sharing with… more on that in another article.) All you need to do is to find websites that are related to what you offer on your website and exchange links with these sites. This is particularly effective if the websites have high popularity rank on search engines. By doing this, some traffic will come to your website through the websites you are linked to.
These are just a few free and low cost ways you can use to start driving traffic to your website. More traffic means more sales and profits for your online business.
Magic Submitter is a great tool for getting your web site and articles indexed and backlinked to other sites.
The Directory Of Ezines is the literal “bible” of publishers where you can advertise your products, services, and web sites to over 92 million opted in subscribers.
Free Report: Cash King Cash Now Funnel Confidential Report. This short 20 page report is free and gives you a ton of information how you can start making money online, starting today, without having to create anything, and without having to do any programming.
Last, but not least, this web site has a free video you can watch to see how to make UNLIMITED $20, $45, $50, $200, and $500 commission, with UNLIMITED WIDTH and UNLIMITED DEPTH. There are people making 6, 7, and even 8 figure incomes with this site. Just click here, or click the spreadsheet image below.
P.S. I’m not sure if this is is a good fit for you, but…
Several people emailed me asking if this is a good fit for them.
I don’t know if this is right for you, but here’s something that may help get a better idea:
* If you’ve been trying to market income opportunities for at least a year and you’re still nowhere near close to hitting your goals (or even making your first sale), then this is for you ===> https://BusinessInABox.ViralSixFigureIncome.com/
* If you’ve attempted several strategies and each time bumped against the same challenge – getting people to take you seriously and to pay attention, then this is for you ===> https://BusinessInABox.ViralSixFigureIncome.com/
* If you’ve been following all the advice given by all of the so called “gurus” – but haven’t gotten any results, then this is for you ===> https://BusinessInABox.ViralSixFigureIncome.com/
* If you’re tired of guesswork, then this is for you ===> https://BusinessInABox.ViralSixFigureIncome.com/
* If you’re tired of spending more money than you’re earning online… and it’s been that way for a while, then this is for you ===> https://BusinessInABox.ViralSixFigureIncome.com/
* If you desperately need to start putting yourself out there and getting your s*** together, but you just can’t get around to doing it yourself, then this is for you ===> https://BusinessInABox.ViralSixFigureIncome.com/
* If you get the idea, then this is for you ===> https://BusinessInABox.ViralSixFigureIncome.com/
P.S. If you’re ready to take the next step, then this is for you ===> https://BusinessInABox.ViralSixFigureIncome.com/